Install Kaspersky Already Purchased
Step:1 Firstly users need to visit usa.kaspersky.com with default browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Step:2 Make sure you have Kaspersky activation code on the back of the retail card And it is a 20 digits alphanumeric activation code. Step:3 Now place Kaspersky activation code in
Welcome to our website
Install kaspersky with activation code
• Follow the how to get Kaspersky key file from installed on PC instructions that are specified here to get a key file.
• Visit https://keylife.kaspersky.com/ from the device in which you have installed the Kaspersky Antivirus.
• On the Activation screen, enter the correct Activation Code and the Email address. Enter the special characters displayed to prove that you are not a robot.
• Click the Get Key File button to obtain the key file.
• The key file is sent to your Email. Install the key file, and you can continue using the product.
How to Use Key Files In Kaspersky?
• A Key File is Kaspersky is used to activate the Kaspersky Lab solutions for Business Offline. • Make sure you have an activation code to get the key file. The activation code will have 20 characters divided as 4 sets each containing 5 numbers.
• You have to obtain the key file and install it on your system.
• Contact the technical support team if you want further assistance on key file installation.
How to Exclude Files In Kaspersky Security Center 10?
• In Kaspersky Security Center 10, you can exclude certain files and folders from the scanning process.
• Launch the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 on your system in the first step.
• Navigate to the Settings tab and choose the Anti-Virus Protection option.
• Tap the Settings option in the Scan Exclusions and Trusted Applications section by following how to get Kaspersky key file from installed on PC steps.
• Click the Add button from the Scan Exclusions tab. You can enter the name of the file or folder that you want to exclude.
• Choose the Select File or Folder option to choose a folder of your choice.
• Click the OK button after adding the exclusion. The particular file or folder will not be scanned.
How to Prevent Kaspersky From Deleting Files?
• It is very simple to prevent Kaspersky from deleting the files that you need.
• Kaspersky deletes the files only if it finds any harmful virus or malware in it.
• But, if you have a trusted file that should not be deleted, then configure the Kaspersky program in the Interactive Mode by following how to get the Kaspersky key file from installed on PC guide.
• Check the Automatic option by navigating to Kaspersky Settings.